Chanel at Met Gala 2015
This the “who wear what” list of celebrities wearing Chanel at the Met Gala 2015.
– Diane Kruger, face of Chanel skincare,wore a two piece embroidered ensemble, trousers and bustier, look 57, from the Spring-Summer 2011 Haute Couture collection. Chanel Make up
– Dakota Johnson wore a short embroidered dress in silver and black sequins with a deep heart shaped neckline, look 16, from the Fall-Winter 2013/14 Haute Couture collection. She was carrying a plexi doll bag.
Chanel Fine Jewelry “Franges” earrings in 18K white gold and diamonds.
– Rachel Weisz wore a strapless grey hand painted tulle dress, look 23, from the Spring-Summer 2013 Haute Couture collection.
Chanel Fine Jewelry “Perle de Rosée” earrings in 18K white gold, diamonds, black and grey spinels, moon stones and pearls. Chanel Make up
– Zhou Xun wore a long sequined black tulle dress and a sequins and small crystal flowers embroidered bodice. The medallion is embroidered with aluminum leaves, leather, silver stones, bicones and opals concentrated around a beige stone marbled in gold, look 48, from the Fall-Winter 2014/15 Haute Couture collection. She was carrying a clutch.
Chanel Fine Jewelry “Camélia Gansé” earrings in 18K white gold, diamonds and spinels. Chanel Make up
– Lily Collins wore a black pleated silk bolero and a flower embroidered tulle organza skirt, look 44, from the Spring-Summer 2015 Haute Couture collection. She was carrying a clutch and wearing black sandals.
Chanel Fine Jewelry “Etoile Filante” ring in 18K white gold and diamonds and “Camélia Brodé” rings in 18K white gold and diamonds. Chanel Make up
– Cindy Sherman wore a long sleeveless embroidered dress in off-white neoprene with large flat pleat in front, look 69, from the Fall-Winter 2014/15 Haute Couture collection.