On July 1st, the finalists will be given the opportunity to present their project to the judges panel who will select the 2021 winners, on both creative and business potentials.
“In France, fashion belongs to our cultural heritage and makes our national pride. Fashion and society are closely related: while accompanying the changes in our society, fashion with its subversive force can also initiate them. In these times of profound thoughts, young brands are resolutely turning towards social responsibility. They adapt their creative process and their business to integrate both social and environmental stakes in their production. The French ministry of Culture is delighted to support this shift. The fashion economy constantly values our multiples national treasures and strongly contributes to promoting France on the international scene. I welcome the work of ANDAM, which, since 1989, has been revealing and accompanying tomorrow’s talents, to provide the future of French fashion.” ROSELYNE BACHELOT-NARQUIN, FRENCH MINISTER OF CULTURE
“The 2021 edition ANDAM finalists are each highly qualified, and I would like to take this opportunity to thank the jury for a strong and aligned selection. Together with the jury, we wished to expand the quantity of finalists in order to make this edition a platform for recognizing and promoting of a greater number of talents.” CÉDRIC CHARBIT, CEO & PRESIDENT BALENCIAGA AND MENTOR OF THE 2021 ANDAM FASHION AWARD’S WINNER
“The richness and diversity of the candidacies received illustrate a strong and global creative energy and confirm the attractiveness of Paris, where all these talents want to converge. I am delighted to see the power ANDAM has taken since I founded it in 1989 and glad for the constantly reinforced commitment of the biggest actors of the fashion industry.” NATHALIE DUFOUR, FOUNDER AND DIRECTOR OF ANDAM
THE SEVEN NOMINEES FOR THE ANDAM GRAND PRIZE 300K€ ARE:
- BIANCA SAUNDERS
- LUDOVIC DE SAINT-SERNIN
- WALES BONNER
THE FOUR NOMINEES FOR THE PIERRE BERGE PRIZE 100K€ ARE:
- CHARLES DE VILMORIN
- EGON LAB.
- ESTER MANAS
THE THREE NOMINEES FOR THE ACCESSORIES PRIZE 50K€ ARE:
- PUBLISHED BY
- SAMUEL FRANÇOIS
A STRONG COMMITMENT OF OUR SPONSORS TO SUPPORT ALL THE ANDAM FINALISTS
Aside the financial grant and mentorship dedicated to the winners, ANDAM develops each year an overall support program for all the finalists. Thanks to the commitment of our sponsors and network, ANDAM offers a unique opportunity to these young talents to access unvaluable advices and expertise that will help them in structuring and expanding their business.
For the first time, the 7 Grand Prix finalists will have the opportunity to meet OTB Group’s specialists in the fields of production,distribution, digitalization, marketing and sustainability, and to benefit from their expertise and experience.
The 14 finalists will be offered by:
- Google, a dedicated Atelier with Derek Blasberg and his YouTube Beauty & Fashion team, and access to all the coachs of “Ateliers Numériques” for the digitalization of their brands
- Les Galeries Lafayette, a personalised meeting on collection plan, merchandising and commercialization
- Swarovski, a privileged access to the Swarovski showroom and an exclusive workshop to discover the endless creative possibilities of crystal.
- Tomorrow, the multi-service brand development platform, access to their expertise in product development, investment, sales and distribution, marketing services, and direct-to-consumer capabilities, through a series of working sessions led by CEO, Stefano Martinetto, Sales & Business Development Director, Marco Vianello, and other members of the Tomorrow senior team
- WSN and Premiere Classe, a highlighting on its event during Paris Fashion Week associated to a targeted communication for French and international buyers and journalists, as well as a one-year access to WSN digital platform.
also check: ANDAM announces its 2021 Jury