Hedi Slimane, Artistic Director of the Maison CELINE, has curated a selection of films from MUBI’s hallmarks of Hollywood to cult classics and more, the selection is a snapshot of a cinematic sensibility.
Together, Hedi Slimane and MUBI invite you to enjoy all of MUBI for 30 days, for free. Watch any of the films on MUBI, for a whole month. Including all the films curated by Hedi Slimane.
Below are Hedi Slimane’s picks, with film selections varying in each country. The collection will be available to watch from today, until May 31st 2020.
- Apocalypse Now (Francis Ford Coppola, 1979)
- Charade (Stanley Donen, 1963)
- Laurence Anyways (Xavier Dolan, 2012)
- Le Cercle Rouge (Jean-Pierre Melville, 1970)
- Night Tide (Curtis Harrington, 1961)
- Paris, Texas (Wim Wenders, 1984)
- Persona (Ingmar Bergman, 1966)
- Pierrot Le Fou (Jean-Luc Godard, 1965)
- Red Desert (Michelangelo Antonioni, 1964)
- The 400 Blows (François Truffaut, 1959)
MUBI is a curated streaming service. An ever-changing collection of hand-picked films. From new directors to award-winners. From everywhere on earth. Beautiful, interesting, incredible movies — a new one, every single day. Always chosen by us. MUBI is available to watch in 190 countries, and the films we pick are guided by local cultures and cinema. We are the world’s biggest community of film-lovers, with over 9 million members around the globe. You can stream or download all our movies, anytime. On any screen or device, anywhere. And you’ll never see a single ad on MUBI. Ever. And with MUBI GO, our members also get a hand-picked cinema ticket, every single week, to see the best new films, in real cinemas.