Find us on Facebook
Burberry Event at 121 Regent Street Flagship in London
Burberry Chief Creative and Chief Executive Officer Christopher Bailey hosted an event tonight at the brand’s global flagship store, in the heart of London. The event celebrated the craftsmanship behind the brand’s iconic products, and kicked off a month of in-store bespoke experiences and personalisation services, launching over the London Collections Men weekend.
Over 600 guests attended the event including British artist Luke Edward Hall, Burberry models Callum Turner, Suki Waterhouse, Clara Paget, Hayett McCarthy, Eliza Fairbanks, Neelam Gill, Liam Gardner, Toby Huntington-Whiteley, George Barnett, Tom Hughes, Todd Dorigo, Josh Whitehouse and Alice Dellal as well as Winnie Harlow, Jack Guinness, Eva Herzigova, Johannes Huebl, Petra Palumbo, Tom Odell, Dan Gillespie Sells, Sam Doyle, The Mystery Jets, Dougie Poynter, Jeremy Irvine, Joe Alwyn, Aiden Turner, Jenna Coleman, Sophie Kennedy-Clark, Ellie Bamber and David Gandy.
British DJ Jamie Burke played a live set during the event.
Celebrating Art, Craft and Personalization
The store has been transformed to house unique installations featuring artwork by British illustrator Luke Edward Hall alongside a series of live craftsmanship stations where Burberry craftsmen and women demonstrate the skills behind the creation of some of the brand’s iconic designs.
Inspired by an English townhouse, giant installations filled the atrium of the store bringing to life the rich variety of colours, patterns and textures in the brand’s latest collections. Guests were able to explore and discover pieces from the latest menswear and womenswear collections including The Patchwork bag throughout the night.
– In-store Craftsmanship and Personalisation Services
Bespoke experiences and personalisation services introduced tonight include:
• Monogramming through The Burberry Scarf Bar, offering new colour combinations. The scarves can be monogrammed with up to three initials in a choice of thread colours.
• Personalisation of a selection of bags, from signature designs to seasonal runway styles including The Banner and The Buckle Bag for women, and The Barrow bag for men. Personalisation is available with hand-painted initials including new calligraphic lettering.
• Embossing of leather accessories in new foil colors inspired by Luke Edward Hall’s artwork for the brand’s latest ad campaign.
• An in-store craftsmanship station showcasing the intricate process behind the construction of Burberry’s signature bag, The Banner.
phone: +39 091-2741420
Redazione e amministrazione: via XII Gennaio, 9 – 90141- Palermo, Italy
Registrazione Testata giornalistica online del Tribunale di Palermo n. 14 del 10/07/2002
Coordinamento Editoriale: Gioia Gange